It is our mission to make the world more beautiful, while looking after it’s natural resources and the people she works with. Therefore all items are lovingly made by in her studio and in collaboration with European craftsman. Like a family run business in the north of Portugal specialised in leather accessories and a goldsmith in the UK. The materials are carefully selected for their quality and sustainability, from vegetable tanned leather to recycled gift boxes. Making sure the items are sustainable and responsibly made in Europe.
- BIO leather: Our biodegradable leather is tanned in Portugal without the use of chrome. The colours are dyed using natural materials.
- normal leather: Our standard leather is made in France with a regular tanning proces.
- ECO zippers: Our ECO zippers are made in Italy without the use of nickel. We currently still have some wallets with normal zippers in stock, next to our new ECO zippers. Please can us if you want an update on our stock.
- porcelain production. Our porcelain is made in our ceramics studio in Utrecht, The Netherlands. We are also collaborating with a Portuguese craftsman specialised in making porcelain jewelry.
- recycled giftboxes. We work with 100% recycled giftboxes. The boxes in the colour mint have a coloured outer layer, making them 76% recycled.